The e-Learning industry is booming and is entering a huge growth phase, riding on the rear of the various advancements in e-Learning software within the past decade. e-Learning software has branched out from educational institutions to varied applications in the corporate setting, where e-Learning software is often leveraged to enhance the efficiency and quality of employee training.
E-Learning is an important part of the Knowledge Economy today. In such an economy, importance is given to the intellectual assets as compared to all or any other assets of a corporation.
The more knowledge and skills an organization’s employees possess about their field, the more chances of the organization maintaining a lead over the competition. Also, organizations go much ahead of their competitors.
Need of E-Learning in corporate world
The biggest fears of any business or organization are unsatisfied customers, negative reviews, high employee fire off, and a low budget sheet. If these are continuous occurrences in your company, then you’re probably not listening the problems for your employees which affects your overall productivity.
Employees are the most important asset for a corporation and to take a position longer and resources in their growth is the only thanks to retain them. Only through dedicated employee training and retention initiatives, will the workers be motivated to devote long and efforts to extend the productivity and profitability of the organization.
Organizations must empower their employees and ensure that they understand all the weather that makes the business work. After all, knowledge is power, and that they must be up so far with the talents that are currently in demand within the market.
Business owners and managers must ensure a workspace that encourages curiosity and constant learning, thus this may reap rich dividends in terms of company profits and employee engagement.
Most companies today are turning to eLearning solutions as a panacea for his or her employee training and engagement woes. This is often because it helps companies train large workforces efficiently and effectively with minimal training staff and minimal impact on the rock bottom line.
It also gives learners the selection to select between learning paths and self-pace their learning instead of imposing a group curriculum on everyone.
To develop the intellectual capabilities and competitive fringe of the organization. Trying to find new ways of enhancing the normal ways of teaching and learning. The necessity for flexible tools ready to support well-planned learning scenarios is on the increase.
Introduction of LMS
LMS is that the advanced format of e-Learning that fulfills more expectations of learners. It’s a learning platform that delivers learning material with manageable access to a spread of tools. Through this, organizations are ready to manage the training effectively and develop learners, thereby enhancing their engagement quotient.
Any LMS learning is e-Learning but not all the e-Leanings are necessarily LMS; the vast difference makes the LMS a preferred choice over e-Learning for corporate training.
Adopting an LMS is one of the straightforward and effective ways to introduce e-Learning and training within your organization. The straightforward and user-friendly interface is one of the most reasons why organizations adopt an LMS. Thus An LMS supports organizational goals alongside the learner’s development and helps management measure the impact of their training efforts.
An LMS may be a structured environment that’s specifically designed to assist organizations to implement better processes and practices as they create e-learning courses for their employees.
Features that Corporate Training LMS Must Have:
- Courses development
- Live classes
- Time-table management
- Corporate & brand identity
- Progress tracking
- Multi-media operator
- Skills- gap analysis
- Training assessment analysis
- Activity reporting
- Employees data management
- Reporting devices
- Feedback operator
How Learning Management System helps Corporate sector ?
- Availability of coaching content at one location: LMS allow storing and management of all the training materials in one location, i.e cloud server. This reduces the danger of knowledge loss. It allows developing own training material as per current needs. Cloud-based LMS is stored on a faraway server; therefore, any authorized member can access the specified information anytime from anywhere.
- Freedom for unlimited access: Once you upload and publish the training content to LMS, the concerned employees have unlimited access to any part of the information irrespective of their location. Even the newest information made available is often accessed via Smartphone and tablet to include the training within the ongoing task. Hence, the workers don’t get to wait until subsequent training sessions to urge updated about the newest developments.
- Measurement of learner’s performance is possible: The advanced LMS supports tracing the learner’s progress; the measurements make sure that the learners are benefited to perform the simplest. If a learner doesn’t seem to progress as per expectations, can use supplemental resources. To enhance their learning and thereby improve their performance.
- Reduces Learning &Development (L&D) cost:
Cost plays a crucial role in deciding on corporate training. The LMS eliminates the trainer traveling cost, rents of coaching space, and therefore the cost of printed material, etc. Learners can carry all the training material wherever they are going. Cost-saving has proved a strong driving factor for the increasing popularity of LMS for corporate training.
- Reduces Learning time:
LMS reduces the time required to find out a selected skill. Rather than attending an entire educational program, the learners can click on the precise module. Where they get the relevant information. Additionally, they will assess their knowledge level by participating in online exams, quizzes, and interactive sessions.
If you don’t know where to start out with buying training software, Multi graphic groups offer free demo of e-learning software. Thus investing in learning Management software for your employees might sound inefficient thanks to growing your company. But it’s often the foremost logical step for rapidly expanding businesses.
The bottom line is this: Transform your education system. Effective training means effective learning. If your learners aren’t retaining the knowledge that the system distributes to them, is it really well worth the investment?